SSHA's Standard Refund Policy:
- A full refund less $50 administration fee for requests made prior to September 1st
- A 50% refund less a $50 administration fee for requests made from September 1st to October 31st
- No refunds after October 31st except in case of injury.
Wait List Applicant Refund Policy:
- If we do not provide a spot by September 30th a full refund will be provided.
- If you cancel the registration and request a refund before the SSHA offers a spot then a $25 administration charge will be deducted.
- If we offer a spot anytime between the date of registration and September 30th and you decline, a $50 administration charge will be deducted from the provided refund.
Should you require a refund, all requests must be made in writing (email) and accompanied by the SSHA Refund Request form.
Please read the form carefully. Complete the form, sign it and then email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org